To accomplish this we will:
– Ensure personnel are aware of their delegated HSE responsibilities.
– Ensure that all Company activities are performed to the best of our capabilities.
– Design and manage activities to prevent pollution, minimize environmental and health impacts.
– Provide work places where safety hazards have been fully assessed and appropriately mitigated.
– Comply with all applicable HSE legislation, regulations, other requirements and standards.
– Ensure that environment, health and safety protection are always top of the agenda.
– Consider community expectations, cultural heritage, stakeholder benefits and costs and liabilities.
– Strive for continuous improvement in our HSE performance
– Measure this by setting objectives and targets consistent with the aims of this policy.
– Routinely monitor and report HSE performance to the Board of Directors.
– The Board will ensure that the necessary resources are provided to support this policy fully